MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Thank God Chris Leben is gone.

View Single Post

Old 01-28-2014, 01:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
Scarecrow
Featherweight

Scarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhouse View Post
Chris Leben has been my least favorite fighter in the UFC since I started following it. I have absolutely no respect for him. He's white trash. He's had several arrests and one of the least talented fighters in the UFC. You would think that would all of the professional training he's had throughout the years, he would have improved as a fighter. If there's a fan of Chris Leben on these forums, you should be ashamed. He's disrespectful and a joke.

I can't believe Dana even allowed him to stay with the UFC this long.

SMH.
Blackhouse has been my least favorite fighter on MMAForum since I joined. I have absolutely no respect for him. He's white trash. He's offers no worthwhile insight and is one of the least talented posters on the forum. You would think that after all the keyboard warrior training he's had throughout the years, he would have improved as a poster. If there's a fan of Blackhouse on these forums, you should be ashamed. He's disrespectful and a joke.

I can't believe the moderators even allowed him to stay with the MMAForum this long.

See what I did there?