MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC discussion from the past 6

View Single Post

Old 07-03-2007, 12:42 AM   #29 (permalink)
bbjd7
Banned

bbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh3239
That's not the point. The question was, does Arlovski deserve a title shot. Do you know of anybody a head of him?

Cro Cop is coming off a loss, he is not the #1 contender and doesn't deserve a title shot.

Shogun I thought was in a different weight class the LHWs, not the HWs so I don't see what that has to do with anything.

Couture is the champ so I'd say that him deserving a title shot was 4 months ago.
First Couture didnl't earn his shot.
2nd It was part of the OP that's why he asked you not to see if you thought those 3 deserved title shots.
3rd Sylvia is ahead of AA he lost a decison with a bad back injury and without getting really tagged after the 1st round so he defiantly has earned another shot if AA got one right after his loss.
bbjd7 is offline   Reply With Quote