MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Number One Contenders

View Single Post

Old 09-18-2006, 11:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA freak
Heavyweights: Arlovski and he always will be as long as hes not injured. But when hes injured it is Brandon Vera since Frank Mir is not what he used to be such as in the UFC 30 era and 40 era. Since his crash hes not that good anymore.
Light Heavyweights: Tito Ortiz definitely. Hes beaten them all. I can't wait till he beats Ken Shamrock and Renato Sobral to fire up his fight against Chuck Liddell in December.
Middleweights: Anderson Silva has done nothing to earn his way to the top besides beat Chris Leben therefore my vote goes to Mike Swick. Runner up is Nate Marquardt.
Welterweights: BJ Penn is a serious threat but he hasn't beaten anyone to get a rematch against Hughes. I feel he beat St. Pierre but St. Pierre has beaten 6 people to get a title shot. St. Pierre owns this category.
Lightweights: Jens Pulver will destroy people to earn his way to a title shot against Sean Sherk who will destroy Kenny Florian.
Yeah, Mir is beggining to suck! This man broke TIm Sylvia's arm which proves how bada$$ he was back in the day. Today he has trouble beating Dan Christiansan. If beating Chris Leban is all you have to do to get a title shot then Leban better retire because everybody in the UFC will be looking to kick his A$$. GSP all the way man thats all I got to say!
Bonnar426 is offline   Reply With Quote