MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Manhunt 2 Shelved

View Single Post

Old 07-04-2007, 01:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
southpaw447
Banned

southpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level now
that sucks. I really liked the first manhunt. Hell, any game made by rockstar is bound to be good, but they have a tendency to push the envelope too far but thats what makes them great IMO. I think some countries that ban these games are idiots.
Most Game and Electronic stores card anyone and everyone who buys a Mature rated game. If countries are banning these games for the simple fact that they think it "gives people ideas" to go postal and shoot someone or re-enact something they saw in a video game than that's not the developers fault.

Also I find it kind of sick for parents who buy Mature rated video games like GTA for their prepubescent kids, and then we all have to suffer for some idiot who goes to school and shoots somebody
southpaw447 is offline   Reply With Quote