Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

TB's World-Class Meal Replacement / Dietary Supplement Shake

3K views 28 replies 19 participants last post by  brendang13 
#1 ·
Whut up fellas?

Glad you stopped through! Alright...I was feeling generous this morning, so I'm going to go ahead a let you in on my FAVORITE daytime meal replacement shakes / training secrets. This thing will make you feel GREAT, and give you energy for your training sessions / anything else you might do (sports) throughout the day.

---

Trying to pull off the "6 meals a day" thing? Yeah...it's not as hard as you think! Here check out my diet:

4:00 a.m. - Light bowl of un-sweetened Cheerio's / Small bowl of unsalted peanuts / Bottled Water / Vitamins

8:00 a.m. - MRS (Meal Replacement Shake)

11:00 a.m. - Tuna sandwich on Rye Bread / Egg whites / Bottled water

2:00 p.m. - MRS

4:00 p.m. (Snack) - Grapes (or any type of fruit) / Jalapeno Cheese with a few Wheat Thins / Water

6:00 p.m. - (Dinner) Usually I make skinless Chicken breasts / Brown rice / Broccoli or Peas / Glass of Milk with ice

BAM! There you go!

---

So yeah, maybe you do something like this, maybe you don't. If you do not do a meal replacement, YOU HAVE GOT TO TRY THIS OUT! Ya boy T.B. will NEVER steer you wrong when it comes to training / nutritional tips and information! Trust me, this is WORLD-CLASS! :D

Alright, here we go.

What you need:

- A GNC Measurement Glass (or ANY type of container with measurements on it somewhere...)

Fill it with EXACTLY 10 ounces of milk. Once you have the milk precise, add 2 or 3 ice cubes, so it will keep your shake cold.

- One Banana

- ON 100% Whey Gold Standard

Here's why I use ON. It's won awards the last two years, as THE TOP OF THE LINE Whey Protein out on the market. Plus, it has ALWAYS worked for me. You should try it! Here's the Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 scoop (29.4 g)
Servings Per Container: 80

Calories - 110
Calories from Fat - 10
Total Fat - 1 g - 2%
Saturated Fat - 0.5 g - 3%
Cholestorol - 30 mg - 10%
Total Carbohydrate - 2 g - 1%
Sugars - 1 g
Protein - 24 g - 48%
Calcium - 160 mg - 16%
Sodium - 50 mg - 2%
Potassium - 160 mg - 5%
Enzyme Blend - 25 mg
Lactase (standardized to 100,000 FCC units/g)

Oh, I almost forgot...over 4 grams of Glutamine & glutamine precursors and more than 5 grams of BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine) in each scoop!

- One packet of instant oatmeal

Get the Quaker Instant Oatmeal in BULK, so you can try all different flavors, and you'll be supplied for a while.

I, myself, am partial to Apples & Cinnamon, but they all work equally well!

Lastly...

- A Powerful Blender

This glass blender I bought when I first moved away from my parents, is a CLASSIC, and it works like a CHAMP! You don't see many straight glass blenders anymore...

Oh yeah...

- One scoop of ON 100% Whey

I almost forgot...you can also add one spoon of Peanut Butter to this for added nutrition & flavor, but I didn't this time.

---

Ok...steps to creating this masterpiece:

First, cut up your banana in even portions, and throw it in the blender.

Then, add your 10 oz. of milk. (Reason I put the milk in this early is because...I don't wanna put my oatmeal & whey in there first, so it just remains settled at the bottom - you know?)

Next, add your instant oatmeal. (I prefer Apples & Cinnamon - but who knows what you may like...try 'em all out!)

Scoop of whey protein is next.

BLEND THAT SHIT SON! :D

Then...after all that, you've got THE BEST meal replacement you can possibly experience!

Guys, I'm tellin' you...ya boy WILL NOT STEER YOU WRONG HERE! Try this, and lemme know what you think of the taste, your experience using it pre & post training/workout, and anything else you might wanna include! I look forward to hearing from you guys!

EAZY DUZ IT!

GET @ ME

P.S. - Muscle Milk is GARBAGE!

See less See more
#5 ·
SteSteez said:
Nice Post Trey, gotta try this out, i have tryed something similar but with different measurements before and didn't like it...

Waking up at 4am though? forget that... i'm well away at that time..
Yes sir!

I get my run in then... :thumb02:

#7 ·
theara said:
what flavor of ON do you use? Vanilla, plain, vanilla ice cream? I usually go with the chocolate but have some vanilla.
I currently just use Delicious Strawberry. It's the best tasting off all of 'em IMHO. Sorry I didn't include that...

#10 ·
Looks good, could you post the nutritional stats of this , carbs,protein,fats and total cal would be cool . This seems like a good alternative to my shake :) . Only problem is that i don't have bananas for some reason oO. I always buy a bunch lol. I'll have to hit the super market tomo for them :thumbsup:

#14 ·
blackeye said:
rookie question, but i am trying to lose some weight from 170 to 155. will drinking this 2x a day with my training help me lose it??
Depends on your overall caloric intake.

If you're in an surplus, you will gain. If you have a deficit, you will lose.
bw x 15= maintainence eat that exercise weights obviously and maybe a bit of cardio, subtract those burned calories for your deficit. You'll lean out overtime.

#17 ·
good stuff.

ive got alot of combo's my self.

my most recent is 10 ounces skim milk
1 or 2 table spoons peanut butter
6 to 8 ice cubes
1 scoops of vanilla isopure (worst shit in the world when eatin alone)

blended well...its pretty good, kinda tastes like a reeces. its got an ass load of protein (my guess is 57 to 64 grams)

#20 ·
Deadpool said:
Wow glad I came across this little gem. It's damn tasty TB.

Nice write up.

Edit: I can't believe how full a 10 ounce shake made me.
Thanks for the feedback bud!

Glad to hear you enjoyed it. It DOES taste great, and it's filling...like you said.

I told you guys, I won't steer you wrong! <--- Ask Deadpool

:thumb01:

#22 ·
TREY B. said:
Serving Size: 1 scoop (29.4 g)
Servings Per Container: 80

Calories - 110
Calories from Fat - 10
Total Fat - 1 g - 2%
Saturated Fat - 0.5 g - 3%
Cholestorol - 30 mg - 10%
Total Carbohydrate - 2 g - 1%
Sugars - 1 g
Protein - 24 g - 48%
Calcium - 160 mg - 16%
Sodium - 50 mg - 2%
Potassium - 160 mg - 5%
Enzyme Blend - 25 mg
Lactase (standardized to 100,000 FCC units/g)

[/B]
This is for the Xyience.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (30g)
Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving:

Calories 110
Calories from fat 5
Total Fat <0g 1%
Saturated Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0%
Total Carbohydrates 2g
Dietary Fiber 1g 3%
Sugars 1g
Protein 25g

#24 ·
so if u combine it with the 2 tbsp peanut butter it comes out to 300-350 calories or so, is it meant to be a meal replacement?

would it fill u up long enough to be a weight loss aid?

please don't tell me isopure is $35 for a little midget can at GNC or something

#25 ·
Just tried one this morning but with peanut butter, and OMG this stuff is the shit. TASTES GREAT! and has shit tons of protein and other good stuff.

#26 ·
Nice thread TREY, I'll have to try this out. I currently just use Body Fortress 100% Premium Whey (Chocolate flavored), it has 23 grams of protein per scoop and I blend it with plain old chocolate milk, and it is really tasty. But I love oatmeal, and bananas, and peanut butter, so I'll have to try this out. It might be good with a carrot also. I doubt you would taste it and the Vitamin A and beta carotene definately will add to the nutrition ;)

Of course I've never put a carrot in the blender so I don't know if it will work good or not.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.