MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - sardines r healthy right?

View Single Post

Old 07-05-2007, 11:15 AM   #4 (permalink)
SteSteez
Flyweight

SteSteez is on a distinguished roadSteSteez is on a distinguished roadSteSteez is on a distinguished roadSteSteez is on a distinguished roadSteSteez is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by leo
just needed to know since ive been eating a lot of them lately and i wanted to use them as a source of protein from now on
Another memebr mentioned the mercury level above of Sardines... The mercury level is predominant in alot of fish not just sardines so theres no increased risk in sardines, theres probably more chance of developing cancer because you use your mobile phone alot.

Me personally i wouldn't waste my time using sardines as a main protein source as there are more effective protein sources such as Tuna,Salmon, Chicken... But yea sardines are ok for protein just avoid using the sardines in sunflower oil and buy either the brine or sping water tinned sardines... I eat sardines as a main source of essential oils which improves skin and also sardines have a decent amount of omega 3 oils that is apparently "brain food" reducing risk of alzeimers disease.