MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 02-12-2014, 07:20 PM   #4401 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
At first I had full assists. Now I have breaking and Steering off. Not manual yet though.
Good stuff. Take it slow and remove things as you get more comfortable. Lucky for you they increased the amount of xp/credits you get per race and lowered the cost of all cars by like half. It used to be super hard to get new cars.

Next month is insane game wise. South Park: The Stick of Truth comes out on the 4th, Dark Souls 2/Titanfall come out on the 11th, Infamous Second Son comes out on the 21st.

I'm playing South Park day 1, it's an RPG made by Obsidian so I probably won't beat it until around the 11th when DS2/Titanfall come out. I then need to make a choice of which one to buy, and that choice will be Dark Souls 2. Titanfall/Infamous will have to wait a while as DS2 will take me ages to beat.

I don't know why game developers do this, release 4 major games in a single month where you have to compete with each other. Why not release your game in a month like this month where almost nothing good has come out except for Bravely Default on the 3DS?

It's annoying when 4 major games you are looking forward to hit on the same month. Infamous/Titanfall will not be getting my money next month, where as if they had launched this month or in April, they would be day 1 buys.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote