MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 02-14-2014, 02:39 AM   #4406 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
I've been playing Dragon's Crown on my Vita (it's also on PS3), EXTREMELY impressed. I never thought I'd ever again be entertained by a side scrolling hack and slash. It makes it fresh and new, with skill trees, skill paths, leveling up, gear grinding (Kinda like Diablo), side quests, etc. It's basically an action RPG with the combat/style of a side scrolling beat 'em up. The art style is freaking amazing, by the way. I'm loving it.

Also, did anyone see the new X footage (Wii U game made by the Xenoblade Chronicles team)? I can't wait to get my hands on this JRPG, it might be the best one in a long, long time. If you like JRPGs do yourself a favor and watch the whole 2 minutes of the video below, don't just stop it after 30 seconds as there's quite a bit shown about the combat here.

Here's the first 13 minutes of South Park: The Stick of Truth. The game looks amazing. Awesome humor, good exploration (it's an RPG and a guy said he spent almost 3 hours exploring without ever touching the main quest), and the combat looks pretty sweet. If anyone here is a South Park fan you should really watch this video.

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"
"You do not know the first note of the music that moves me."
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote