MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 02-16-2014, 02:54 AM   #32281 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ape City View Post
Having a bit of a moral dilema. In the parking lot my car was backed into by an suv. The damage was minimal (the license plate cover and licesnse plate were bent up but no major dents). Now for the dilema. A friend of mine is encouraging me to simply request several hundred for the damage and if not payed i would go to my insurance company. most people have a 500 dollar deductable and would rather settle without getting insurance involved. There is damage from a previous collision that my frie d is insisting could be blamed on the guy who hit me today.

It all makes sense...but to be honest i dont feel right about it. I wouldnt want someone to do that me. I would certainly feel guilty. My advisor insists this guy is a jerk for hotting me and should at least give me something.

What would you guys do?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

I wouldn't. I have never been one to want to screw someone over. I would be massively pissed if someone did it to me.

Sent from Verticalsports.com App

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran