MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Thor: Dark World

View Single Post

Old 02-19-2014, 11:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
GDPofDRB
Welterweight

GDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
Finally watched it last night. So much better than the previous, much better special effects, action scenes, visuals and plot. Really loved it and can't wait to see where it goes now. Natalie Portman proved to be the most gorgeous woman to walk on the face of this earth as well.

How'd you like it?
I don't like many of these Marvel movies but the both Thor movies have been noticeably better then the Avengers and other Avenger movies. I think it's the cast. They hired good actors for Thor and they are acting, good. Hiddleston, Hopkins, Portman and Hemsworth were all well cast for these roles. I think having the freedom of Asgard and the other realms as a setting as opposed to being limited to Earth really gives the movie a higher ceiling on the story front as well, fantasy and syfy are a lot more interesting in these types of stories then being grounded by or a setting of reality.

Last edited by GDPofDRB : 02-19-2014 at 12:00 PM.
GDPofDRB is offline   Reply With Quote