MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Thor: Dark World

View Single Post

Old 02-19-2014, 05:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is Untouchable
DC are either going to blow us all away...OR...(and I fear this is the other option) rush into a Justice League film without setting up the heroes with their own films, because what Marvel is doing with the Avengers is blowing them out of the water right now.

Batman is riding off of popularity of the Nolan trilogy, DC are trying to throw Batman at a sequel to try and raise it's box office profits rather then concentrating on developing a universe and letting a JLA film come in it's own time.

I can't stress how much I hope I'm wrong however

I'd have LOVED a Batman cameo at the END of the sequel, setting up Superman vs Batman OR a World's Finest film. Give Flash his own film, give Wonder Women her own, and give Aquaman his own. Reboot Green Lantern if possible.

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
K R Y is offline   Reply With Quote