MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Every UFC fight = all NBA, NFL, MLB, WWE, & Netflix combined

View Single Post

Old 02-21-2014, 05:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
This is absurd. How can anybody compare a UFC event to a game of football or basketball? Team games suck most of the time. We watch 5 matches to catch one good one... if you're lucky. I have watched entire seasons of Football, following my team, and can honestly say out of the 50 or so matches, I get no more then about 8 classics. At least 30 of them are boring.

By comparison, I find your typical UFC event a far more impressive spectacle. Its hardcore fighting for god sake. Not a bunch of blokes with a ball poncing around. Damn right its going to cost more. Thats what the market dictates.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote