MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 02-23-2014, 01:57 PM   #32394 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Almost hit someone in my truck like 20 minutes ago. Some moron was looking at his phone or whatever while crossing a two lane road in the middle of town, no lights, no crosswalks anywhere near by, high traffic, the guy just steps out and starts walking expecting all the cars to stop. Had I noticed him 3 seconds later he would have been smashed all over the front of my truck going 40mph. A part of me wishes I hadn't noticed him, someone that stupid is nothing but a liability to the rest of us and the world would be better off without him.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin