MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 02-25-2014, 04:32 PM   #4439 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
About to pull the trigger and buy Xcom.
Xcom is solid. It can be really hard sometimes, though. Buy satellites, buy buy buy. That's the only way to survive.

Anyone know how digital releases on PS3 work? South Park is up on PSN where you can add it to your cart, but not yet buy. Will it release on PSN midnight on the 4th (release date), so I can download it through the night and play it the next day? Or will PSN need to be updated the next day before I buy it?

I have it ordered on Amazon but I'm thinking about going digital for it, just not sure when it will be available to actually buy/download.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote