MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 02-28-2014, 04:45 AM   #4488 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
I've had it pre-ordered for a long time now, can't wait to play it (PS3).
Can i ask why you went for the PS3 for SP??

And yeah i am looking forward to Darksouls 2 also. Gonnnaaa be sweet. I hope you are also going ps3?? Maybe i can set up some traps for you

This right here is literally why i am so stoked for Dark Souls 2

Dark Souls 2 will also be harder than both Demon Souls and the original Dark Souls. You can now be invaded while "Hollow" while in the previous games you could not. The team also made healing items such as Estus flasks and new items such as Life Gems more scarce and healing much slower than in previous installments. At the start of Dark Souls 2 players will only be given a single Estus Flask compared to the five the player was given in the first two games. The A.I of the enemies in Dark Souls 2 has also been improved over Dark Souls. The game will have greater character customization.

I mean holy **** Dark Souls was no walk in the park. So for this game to be harder?? So cool.!!

P.s. I am really digging Xcom Enemies Within.