MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 02-28-2014, 05:15 AM   #4490 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
I plan to have a few friends over to watch me play it when I get it, they love SP and want to check the game out/see the humor. It's a lot easier to do that on my TV than on the computer. Plus, I just like consoles better than PC gaming (although I have a nice gaming PC and play it pretty often).

I'm getting Dark Souls 2 for PS3 as well. Have you played the first Dark Souls yet?
Yeah normally for RPGs i like the console better too. Even though i have everything plugged to use my TV as a monitor whenever i want it still isnt the same thing or as comfortable. But i think the 35$ price tag i found is leaning me towards the PC version.

I beat Demons Souls but i never finished Dark Souls (I maybe put 7-8 hours into it). Not cause i didnt like it or anythig it was just i was already playing some online games that took time dedication so i would have had a hard time switching off between the games and staying efficient. And its my brothers game so i never felt like i "Had" to keep playing it since i wasnt the one who bought it. But i wont have any distractions when Dark Souls 2 comes out so il be kicking ass and taking names first day in!!