MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bellator 110 Pick the Card

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2014, 03:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
TanyaJade
Banned

TanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World Renown
Jackson really needs to learn to stay off the fence and let loose a little bit. Both M'Pumbu and Beltran were able to hold him against the cage for longer than they should. I also thought Jackson looked a little physically soft. He didn't look as ripped as he has in the past.
I thought he was too tentative against M'Pumbu, and when he threw leather he had M'Pumbu in all kinds of trouble.

I'm enjoying seeing Jackson going back to knocking people out and I'm having fun watching him again. He was my favorite fighter when I first got into MMA and now I'm remembering why I liked him so much back in the day. Plus, he's actually a sweetheart outside of the cage, one of the nicest, funniest guys I've met.

As far as King Mo goes, I'm done being convinced of his potential to be a top ten guy. I love his wrestling, it's phenomenal to watch but Mo is so mentally weak it's criminal. he should have utilized his wrestling a lot more instead of throw those jabs from his waist. Zayats did a lot better than I thought he would and made those first two rounds extremely close. You could tell those leg kicks really bothered Mo.
I'm not sure who will win with regards to Jackson vs. Mo but I'm leaning towards Jackson. If Mo actually comes in with a gameplan and sticks to Jackson like glue and keeps his hands up, he can win. However, expecting Mo to stick to a gameplan is folly and it isn't like his chin is cast iron.
TanyaJade is offline   Reply With Quote