MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***MMAF All Access***--February 2014--

View Single Post

Old 03-04-2014, 04:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Gonzo View Post
Badass interview cupcake. The 24 hours to live thing was spot on. Think we've both lived like that at certain times in our life. Interesting in a way. Those kind of times can be described as the best of times and the worst of times. Rest of interview was intriguing too. First Mma fight you saw was a female one? Rare but I guess it makes sense. Also Im completely with you on Jake La Motta. Fearless. I'd love to be an interviewee on this one day. Haven't posted regulary for a while, not since I called myself Tyson Fury, so I guess ill have to post a bit more and become relevant again.
You're still relevant...in my heart
OU is offline   Reply With Quote