MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fallen Out Of Love With MMA

View Single Post

Old 03-05-2014, 03:46 PM   #17 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firemass View Post
I'm with Killz, when I trained it was all I could think about, I watched everything possibly related to MMA. But I just can't get into it as much, the odd match will catch my eye but the majority leaves me rather underwhelmed.

If I trained more I could see myself immersing myself in MMA again but currently I'm emotionally detached from the sport and feel no excitement.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
I'm not sure exactly what it is but it seems to be this way with MMA more than any other sport. I don't see people losing interest in soccer or NFL because they no longer compete in that sport. But I hear about it from time to time with MMA.
I don't know if it's because if you dedicate yourself to training you could compete on some level in MMA and with these other sports no matter how much you train it will just be for recreational activity. Might not have anything to do with it, just thinking out loud. I just noticed MMA seems to be different from the major sports in that respect when it comes to people losing interest.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote