MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fallen Out Of Love With MMA

View Single Post

Old 03-05-2014, 03:57 PM   #20 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firemass View Post
I'm with Killz, when I trained it was all I could think about, I watched everything possibly related to MMA. But I just can't get into it as much, the odd match will catch my eye but the majority leaves me rather underwhelmed.

If I trained more I could see myself immersing myself in MMA again but currently I'm emotionally detached from the sport and feel no excitement.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

People need to start placing more bets on the fights. I have noticed that nothing makes a fight funner or make me care more about it then when i have money riding on it. I literally sit there at the edge of my seat and my emotions going on the same roller coaster ride the fight is going through.

Also i noticed when you get busy and miss a few events you care about it becomes easier to miss other events and care less about the sport as a whole. Its almost similar to when you are playing a game and every day you are playing the game and you dont want to miss a day from playing it. But then when you miss the first day of playing that you wanted to play and then the next day you also dont play again and soon you realize you dont care about playing the game at all and you "quit" for lack of a better term.