MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 74: Georges St. Pierre vs. Josh Koscheck

View Single Post

Old 07-08-2007, 01:32 PM   #40 (permalink)
taadland
Amatuer

taadland has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by koscheck
hughes , sanchez dont deserve 2 fight serra and gsp just lost 2 serra so y isnt dis match serra vs koscheck like it suppose 2 be
cause homeboy wit da bad englis, koscheck is not number one contender nor does he deserve a title shot right now. yeah if he beats rush (#2 ww in the world)then he probably gets a title shot. stepping stones budy, stepping stones. honestly i think kos was lucky to get st pierre cause he should have probably been in line to get karo next. (or vice versa)and the real reason why he didn't was for marketing purposes. (kos gsp, is a bigger headline than kos karo) lets not get ahead of ourselves before thinking kos is all that. i mean he did get submitted by drew ficket and his biggest win is against diego sanchez. (good win but in the mma world not that big) he'll be lucky to beat rush, and if he doesn't he's going to be another 3 consecutive wins a way before he finally gets his title shot. and sanchez is fighting jon fitch next after sakurai, so i don't know where your getting the info that serra and sanchez are going to fight. dat is wut dat is homie,

Last edited by taadland : 07-09-2007 at 02:06 PM.
taadland is offline   Reply With Quote