MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 5X5 Training

Thread: 5X5 Training
View Single Post

Old 07-08-2007, 05:10 PM   #26 (permalink)
TheNegation
Banned

TheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubya
exactly, I said I disagree SOMEWHAT because I use the 3x8-12 a lot and I have experienced quite an increase in strength. ANY form of exercise will make you stronger in some way. You cannot say that doing a few more reps with a couple less sets really makes THAT big of a difference...Your more of a moron for cussing and going on like a idiot on the internet. Chill out, people have different views. If people believed and went by what everyone else said then you woould have a world of ordinary people because we would all be the same, You do not have the right to tell me what I believe is wrong nor do I. This kind of discussion does not belong on an internet forum...
You are an idiot. You increase strength with less than or five reps, 8 to 12 is for bodybuilders and people who want to look good. Do some reading.

If I think you are a retard and you need to shut the **** up, I willtell you are a retard and you need to shut the **** up.

It's not like I came in here cussing, I had to wait for you to do something stupid like act like a sarcastic little bitch when I simply corrected you.
TheNegation is offline   Reply With Quote