MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Muay Thai or TKD

View Single Post

Old 07-08-2007, 09:52 PM   #91 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNegation
I just remembered something I thought I would point out. My TKD teacher was the first guy to teach groundfighting to me. He taught me how to pull guard and avoid mount. And a lot of other useful stuff.
i have asked my tkd teacher about 1,000 times to teach me and the other women in the class groundfighting and he shows us stuff here and there, but it's
frustrating b/c i have seen him full-contact spar w/his 17-yr-old son and theres a lot more we could be learning. BTW all the women in the class are small, fast and fit, we are not 200 lb uncoordinated whales who will break a hip when we fall.
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote