MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fallen Out Of Love With MMA

View Single Post

Old 03-12-2014, 10:53 AM   #40 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
there are still people who think rap and hiphop are different styles of music....jeez.

Hiphop is the culture. Rap is the art of rapping and PART of the hiphop culture. there is no "real" hip hop sound and no "real" rap sound. You just have the different styles like lets say dirty south, NYC style, boom bap and so on. but its ALL hiphop and its ALL rap Hope this helps
Yeah sounds like he is referring to underground and mainstream. I don't really listen to music but when I did I preferred the underground to the mainstream. I'll take Z-Ro over Kanye all day, UGK over G-Unit and so on.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote