MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MMA fighter dies after fight

View Single Post

Old 03-12-2014, 07:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
JWP
Featherweight

JWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level now
MMA fighter dies after fight

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum or has been posted. Mods please delete or move as you see fit.

His name was Booto Guylain and it was in south africa.

I received an email from a friend about this. I googled it to confirm and apparently it happened 5 days ago. It was from an elbow. I actually disagree with elbows on the ground if you can't kick/knee, should be both or just punches imo.

This is the first directly related mma death if I am not mistaken. To me I would think the percentages are still well in mma's favour. Loads more dangerous sports out there. Unfortunately Dana and us mma fans can't use that statistic anymore.

Once again apologies if this is old news. Condolences of course to Booto and his family.
Bisping
Fedor
Machida
Pettis
Aldo
McGregor
'John' Wayne Parr
Nathan 'Carnage' Corbett
Bruce Lee

Last edited by JWP : 03-12-2014 at 07:16 PM.
JWP is offline   Reply With Quote