MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rank your interest in these upcoming fights

View Single Post

Old 03-13-2014, 03:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
joshua7789
Super Heavyweight

joshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By All
I'll stick with the 1 to 10 scale for this

Rick Hawn vs Douglas Lima..................6 It should be entertaining, but Im not very invested in either of these fighters

Johny Hendricks vs Robbie Lawler..........10 This has to be pretty entertaining while it lasts and it will give us a new WW champ for the first time in awhile

Hector Lombard vs Jake Shields............6 Shields has the potential to make this a very ugly and boring fight and I don't see him subbing Lombard

Carlos Condit vs Tyron Woodley............10 Condit is one of my favorite fighters of all time and he always performs, regardless of if he wins or loses

Shogun Rua vs Dan Henderson...............7 I don't think this will come anywhere near how great the first one was. It is bound to disappoint just due to the epicness of there first meeting.

Daniel Straus vs Pat Curran...............1 There first fight was boring as all hell and Strauss clearly won it. Not any even sort of compelling reasons for this rematch. All it does is make Bellator look even more full of shit with the whole "title shots are earned, not given" stuff.
joshua7789 is offline   Reply With Quote