MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Begining MMA

Thread: Begining MMA
View Single Post

Old 03-13-2014, 09:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Anybody can make it into the local circuit after about three to five years of solid training. Most I see are too eager beaver though. I wish Kamikaze and Kin were here cuz they were our local fighters on the board and have a treasure trove of knowledge and experience.

To make it short train for at least three years straight then you'll see if you want it. Training alone is grueling. Once you see the gap between beginner, intermediate, amateur fighter to mid tiered to elite pro then you'll understand what it truly takes to be what's considered legit.

Everyone and I mean everyone is always gung ho in the beginning. Til they get in there and see for themselves what's it's truly like. What makes me think is that somewhere out there in the world there's a kid who's dirt poor that's training his leg kicks on a banana tree, and rolling on makeshift mats or even on the pavement. Truly dedicated to the art because fighting will be the only ticket out. That's motivation.

Good luck!

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote