MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What is your favorite non-MMA sporting event or stretch of games?

View Single Post

Old 03-14-2014, 04:19 PM   #23 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
Yeah...no matter what, whenever I try to bail on the lions I always get pulled back in. Even when I lived in California I'd get up early to watch them lose.

The Tigers are good man, they had it rough last year with JV hurt but they are a hell of a lot better than they used to be.

Don't get me started on the pistons I think I was in high school the last time they made the playoffs or actually won anything.

OU see how much you ejoy Fielder when he disappears in the playoffs like he always has.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Thankfully Texas is a hitters park. Hopefully big boy can occasionally get it over that wall.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote