MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 03-17-2014, 02:40 PM   #4756 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
SWTOR questing is horrifically overrated. This "Dynamic questing" that they tried to sell everyone on is literally the same thing as everything else but with voice acting.
I haven't played many MMO's, but I've never played one that had the style of questing that SWTOR had. It was a lot like Mass Effect, multiple choices to make during conversations, dark/light options where you can go good or evil, and the stories themselves (at least the agent storyline) were top notch. It certainly destroys WoW/Guild Wars 2 (the two main mmo's I've played) when it comes to story and general quest management.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
Wii U lineup will probably find a few this year, 3ds also a possibility
Wii U does have some great games coming out, Smash/Kart among others. With that said, Dark Souls 2 is a different beast altogether. I honestly think I like it better than the first one.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote