MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 03-17-2014, 11:22 PM   #4760 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Something different than what there was. People were all talking about how the questing was so different and great, so I went in with those expectations and found that it wasn;t really much different.

Not that it ruined the game for me or anything. What ruined the game was the lack of end game. For me. Other people like it and still play and that's cool for them.
But you don't know what?? The way I see it every single game that has quests is going to come down to a basic principle off kill that guy,find that,activate this, etc. Even single player games compromise of that at the core. Personally I find it weird when people expect something else... As I'm not sure a MMO can really do much else. I liked the questing in it but I guess I got what I expected.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App