MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Walking Dead Season 4

View Single Post

Old 03-18-2014, 11:39 AM   #281 (permalink)
Stapler
Super Heavyweight

Stapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By All
You must be a pretty big fan Alpha if you keep watching despite thinking every episode of this season sucked except for one episode.

I've thought most of them were decent, but three stood out for being awesome in my opinion. Episode 5, Internment was great. Mostly centered around Hershel doing his best to save the sick. I was just a big fan if him in this episode. He was very selfless and showed that the apocalypse didn't crush everyone's humanity. The world never brought him down with it and I thought the actor Scott Wilson (Hershel) did a wonderful job. Easily one of my favorite episodes of the series. Hershel still stands as my favorite character of the series.

Episode 8, too far gone was an action packed episode that I really enjoyed. It brought a conclusion to a huge storyline and set the pace for a new chapter in the series. Great episode that left me in awe.

And of course, episode 14, the grove. Good stuff.

Good points, no mercy. I look forward to see how these conditions continue to effect the characters mentally. I continue to be impressed with Carol. She may be the most developed character of the series.

Top 3 Favorite Fighters
1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Glover Teixeira
3. Demian Maia
Stapler is offline   Reply With Quote