MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - rule change

Thread: rule change
View Single Post

Old 09-21-2006, 06:57 AM   #18 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by moldy
Yeah but everyone would have broken finger's. And they fight once every 6 months. Can't have that. In pride guys get stomped all the time and they get over it. broken finger's take a while to heal. I love the gi idea.

Nah man I'm talking about wrists and elbows and even shoulders and knees. LOL I ain't talking bout to big ole fighters going in there aiming for the fingers. Besides if you do it the way its supposed to be done, you can control your opponent without breaking his bones, just creating a constant arm-bar type pain. It's hard to explain but it's sorta like judo. It's called Akido. It's fun you should look into it...they teach you how to throw guys twice your size around with an effortless tweak of the wrist or over your shoulder with one swift motion or do a standing armbar and if your opponent doesn't tap during a standing armbar, they dance. Like I said it's fun shit and it's real fun doing it to your unsuspecting friends too. They'll want you to teach them.
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote