MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 03-25-2014, 06:04 AM   #4826 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
I'm SL 105 on Dark Souls 2 with my dex focused halberd character, doing some PvP and absolutely wrecking people. The Halberd is a ridiculous PvP weapon, the range is insane, it has an amazing stun-lock combo at such a long range I can keep people in stun lock to a point where when they get out of it (with like 10% health left), I'm still so far away I have enough time to refill my energy to block any of their counters. I'm heading to SL 150 which is the accepted PvP level this time around, but wanted to test my build/strategy at 105 to see how it is going - and it is going good.

Oh how I miss the Souls PvP and how happy I am to be back.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote