MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Walking Dead Season 4

View Single Post

Old 03-31-2014, 06:39 PM   #297 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
Carl really is awful, the longer the show runs the more I hate him.

I'd have bailed a long time ago but I watched the first seasons with a group and that made it enjoyable to have a watching party even if it wasn't great. This is the first season I didn't watch with them, but my girlfriend is a big fan and she isn't stopping anytime soon so I'm stuck.

She's pushing me to start game of thrones so I can hang out with her friends when they watch it. I'm honestly not watching it for that reason, because it sounds like a good show.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
You're trapped...haha. YOu have no clue how well done Game Of Thrones is. It's almost unfair to compare any other show to GOT. TWD was what it was because of Frank Darabont. He wanted a bigger budget, but the AMC reps denied em so that's why you have more of a budget show setting. It's still pretty entertaining.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote