MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Walking Dead Season 4

View Single Post

Old 04-02-2014, 07:31 PM   #303 (permalink)
Stapler
Super Heavyweight

Stapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By All
I liked the season finale. The second half of the season wasn't as good as the first half, but I liked it overall. I liked how Hershel got some screen time in the flashbacks. I'll miss his character.

And I agree, Merle > Daryl in terms of badassness. Wasn't a bad guy, wasn't a good guy. He was just out for himself and Daryl. Everyone else could screw off. Michael Rooker played the character so well. It's a shame they killed him off of the show.

If there wasn't a mid season finale, I think this season wouldn't get as much hate. The first half was great in my opinion. Second half was okay in my eyes, but I can see why others were disappointed. Either way, can't wait for season 5!

Top 3 Favorite Fighters
1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Glover Teixeira
3. Demian Maia
Stapler is offline   Reply With Quote