MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who Is The Greatest Legend Of Them All

View Single Post

Old 06-06-2006, 08:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
IronMan
True Grappler

IronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman574
the reason i didnt include dan severn is cos he had a short run in the ufc and i only wanted the best soz to eny fans of his
I wouldn't have put Dan Severn because both Shamrock and Gracie kicked his ass. These guys are all legends for different reasons:

Ken Shamrock- Considered the World's Most Dangerous Man and one of the most dominant heavyweights in MMA for 10 years.
Royce Gracie- The winner of the first 3 (or was it 4) UFCs and the greatest ground fighter of his generation. He has only lost twice in his MMA carreer.
Randy Couture- He's the natural and the coach of Team Quest, also the only fighter ever to be both the Heavyweight and Lightheavyweight champ.
Evan Tanner- Considered the greatest middleweight in the history of the UFC, he is the most dominant freestyle fighter in the history of MMA middleweights.
Tank Abbott- Legendary for his bad-ass persona and strength (once video-taped benchpressing 600 lbs, the video clip is below). He claimed a street-fighting record of 445-5, and I believe it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ks0Aaa4-l...t%20benchpress

Sig by Toxic

Barnett - Toquinho -Werdum - "Nurmie"
Z. Gurgel - Morango - Rocha - Tiequan