MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?
View Single Post
post #4857 of (permalink) Old 04-05-2014, 09:37 PM
The American Psycho
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Beat MGS: Ground Zeroes. Takes about an hour to beat it, there are still 5 other side mission things to do with it but all of that for $30 feels really bad, a waste of money. I knew that going in though so I don't feel scammed.

I just bought AC4: Black Flag. I am hoping it is as good as everyone says.

I also bought Gunman Clive on 3DS. I have to say it's a pretty fun game for 2 dollars. Extremely cheap and really fun. The game design is like part Contra part Donkey Kong with a western theme, quite enjoyable.
I heard about Ground Zero's. They say it can be longer if you milk the game for everything its got. To me that sounds like busy work so I think I'll pass.

AC4 is good. My only real complaint about the game is that I dreaded going back on land because I ended up doing a shitload of tail/eavesdrop missions. I hope you like them M.C. because you are going to be doing that a lot.

I started playing this Judge Dredd Rail shooter for the Playstation. I completely suck at it. Half the time I don't know what it going on and I end up taking some serious damage. I have to go on easy mode just to stand a chance in this game.

You forget that this isn't just some brutal sport where everyones out to kill each other. Its much more like a game of physical chess.-looney liam
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome