MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 04-05-2014, 08:37 PM   #4857 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Beat MGS: Ground Zeroes. Takes about an hour to beat it, there are still 5 other side mission things to do with it but all of that for $30 feels really bad, a waste of money. I knew that going in though so I don't feel scammed.

I just bought AC4: Black Flag. I am hoping it is as good as everyone says.

I also bought Gunman Clive on 3DS. I have to say it's a pretty fun game for 2 dollars. Extremely cheap and really fun. The game design is like part Contra part Donkey Kong with a western theme, quite enjoyable.
I heard about Ground Zero's. They say it can be longer if you milk the game for everything its got. To me that sounds like busy work so I think I'll pass.

AC4 is good. My only real complaint about the game is that I dreaded going back on land because I ended up doing a shitload of tail/eavesdrop missions. I hope you like them M.C. because you are going to be doing that a lot.

I started playing this Judge Dredd Rail shooter for the Playstation. I completely suck at it. Half the time I don't know what it going on and I end up taking some serious damage. I have to go on easy mode just to stand a chance in this game.