MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 04-05-2014, 11:33 PM   #4858 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnar426 View Post
I heard about Ground Zero's. They say it can be longer if you milk the game for everything its got. To me that sounds like busy work so I think I'll pass.

AC4 is good. My only real complaint about the game is that I dreaded going back on land because I ended up doing a shitload of tail/eavesdrop missions. I hope you like them M.C. because you are going to be doing that a lot.

I started playing this Judge Dredd Rail shooter for the Playstation. I completely suck at it. Half the time I don't know what it going on and I end up taking some serious damage. I have to go on easy mode just to stand a chance in this game.
Yeah it is not worth the $30, I suggest passing until it goes on sale.

The only issues I'm having in AC4 is that it's way too "sticky" when running. Like, I'm trying to chase this guy down and my guy keeps automatically grabbing onto things or sliding down ladders that I have no interest in. It's okay when taking your time but if I have to chase anyone it's annoying. The other issue being that I've spent the first 3 hours or whatever in the city and I don't really like the city gameplay, it's one of the reasons I don't like AC games. However, I finally got my ship and I'm finally out on the sea and enjoying it more now.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin

Video Game GIF Thread
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote