MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 04-06-2014, 12:40 AM   #4859 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Yeah it is not worth the $30, I suggest passing until it goes on sale.

The only issues I'm having in AC4 is that it's way too "sticky" when running. Like, I'm trying to chase this guy down and my guy keeps automatically grabbing onto things or sliding down ladders that I have no interest in. It's okay when taking your time but if I have to chase anyone it's annoying. The other issue being that I've spent the first 3 hours or whatever in the city and I don't really like the city gameplay, it's one of the reasons I don't like AC games. However, I finally got my ship and I'm finally out on the sea and enjoying it more now.
It takes time to get used to the movement. Little bit of time and you stop doing it. The longest amount of time in the city is the very beginning and then you're there very little once you get the ship.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App