MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sean Sherk vs. Kenny Florian

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2006, 05:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Why is this fight even happening? Sherk is gonna murder this goofy bastard. I don't think Kenny's all that great. The people Joe Silva matches him up with make him look great though. And I'm sooooo sick of hearing about his elbows....ANYBODY can cut someone open once with an elbow. He's not anything special, it doesn't take much talent to blindly swing an elbow and hit someone in the nose and end a fight. Anybody decent and wellrounded he faught he lost to, and that's just Diego and Fickett. His last 2 fights were against people with absolutely no ground game other than a guard, pure stand up fighters, a kickboxer and a Muay Thai champ, and guess where he beat them? I'm not too thrilled about a guy getting a title shot when he's 4-2. Also Jdun11, you said we haven't ever seen Sherk at this weight, but Sherk faught at lightweight for a looong time and he's actually undefeated as a lightweight. There is no possible way Florian beats Sherk unless it's rigged. Sherk will dominate this fight. It's gonna look the same way it looked when Diego beat his ass.
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote