MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Can a wing chun master take anyone in the ufc?

View Single Post

Old 07-12-2007, 11:36 AM   #23 (permalink)
Split
WTF Chuck, Fight Me!

Split is on another level nowSplit is on another level nowSplit is on another level nowSplit is on another level nowSplit is on another level nowSplit is on another level nowSplit is on another level nowSplit is on another level nowSplit is on another level nowSplit is on another level nowSplit is on another level now
i think the real question first is, how would it do against another striker.

Also, like some1 mentionned, it depends on the person.. very few WC practitionners actually have that short range strength it requires to have effective strikes.. else u just look like a retard..

The problem is that WC is so much more complicated than, for example, Muay Thai. Very few people at the age of 25 can master enough to actually be in an MMA fight, and thats the WC part only, im not even talking about the other stuff he needs to learn.

Muay Thai, on the other hand, is fairly simple, and effective at any level. Its the main reason why its so popular, its easy(easy being a relative term) and effective right at the beggining.

Id like to see a WC vs MT video if any1 has one.. and no i dont want to see a little chineese dude thinking hes doing WC but hes blindly throwing hands in front of him.

THINK YOU CAN MANAGE AN MMA TEAM? Click Here!

BORED AND NEED AN EASY GAME? Click Here!
Split is offline   Reply With Quote