MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Please Help... NEw To MMA and need tips

View Single Post

Old 07-12-2007, 02:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
WaCkO92
Flyweight

WaCkO92 has a spectacular aura aboutWaCkO92 has a spectacular aura aboutWaCkO92 has a spectacular aura aboutWaCkO92 has a spectacular aura aboutWaCkO92 has a spectacular aura aboutWaCkO92 has a spectacular aura aboutWaCkO92 has a spectacular aura aboutWaCkO92 has a spectacular aura aboutWaCkO92 has a spectacular aura aboutWaCkO92 has a spectacular aura aboutWaCkO92 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by e-thug
Well lean cuisine frozen dinners are full of preservatives (NO good)

And there are a ton of good foods, obviously fresh vegetables and fruits are all good, boiled eggs are a good snack.

Ya need to stay away from the pre packaged meals, and the best meat to eat is chicken, with nothin on it!

And when ya eat, it is good to space it out like have 6 smaller meals a day rather than 3 meals a day.

If ya truely h-core about loosing weight I could give you a diet program, however there is a couple days where you literally have to starve yourself.
plz do i domt really care about starving myself at this point

im 14 so i dont shop for myself, i eat whatever my parents buy(frozen dinners) so yeah if you could give me a small list of foods to get that would be awesome
WaCkO92 is offline   Reply With Quote