MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chris Leben the joke of the UFC

View Single Post

Old 06-06-2006, 08:48 PM   #16 (permalink)
IronMan
True Grappler

IronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eminem
"Chris Leben is the worse fighter in the UFC"
Me: HOW IS HE THE WORSE WHEN HE HASNT LOST A FIGHT!!
YOU: Because he's SLOPPY!!
ME:SLOPPY MUST WORK THEN RIGHT!?!?!?!
YOU:Ignores question* Ya until i see him doing some leg kick's and submissions he sucks.
ME:He already submitted and knocked out alot of people.AND WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW CHUCK LIDDELL SUBMIT ANYONE OR EVEN TRY!?!
YOU:CHange subject Leben is sloppy liddell isnt.

You see it's a cycle he is undefeated in the UFC get it threw your heads
Chris Leben is undefeated in the UFC because of a bad middleweight division. If the champ has only been training in MMA for 4 years (no offense towards Rich, but it's the truth) then there isn't any real compeition. You'll see when an evan tanner comes along and beats everybody into the mat.

Chuck Liddell knows what he good at, Leben might but he doesn't take advantage of the fact that he's a decent grappler. Maybe you should spend more time on forums where there are real fighters, you might learn a thing or two. (But clearly you're not interested in learning.)

Sig by Toxic

Barnett - Toquinho -Werdum - "Nurmie"
Z. Gurgel - Morango - Rocha - Tiequan
IronMan is offline   Reply With Quote