MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 05-08-2014, 02:19 AM   #4993 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
I purchased Metro Last Light, Space Engineers, Wasteland 2, Dark Souls 2 (for PC this time), and Alpha Protocol. I went from not wanting to use up 20 bucks to spending over 100. I can't fathom why I do this (not complaining, though).

Oddly enough Alpha Protocol is the game I'm having most fun with right now. It does the choice/decision thing far better than the Mass Effect series (up until this point), the story is fantastic (it reminds me a lot of the Agent story from SWTOR), and the gameplay while not great and needs polish, is still fun. It is no masterpiece by any stretch of the imagination, but it is made by Obsidian (Stick of Truth/Fallout 1 and 2/Planescape: Torment/Fallout: New Vegas/etc), so you can expect that same level of story/player choice and it really is a solid game especially for $15 on Steam.

No clue why I didn't pick this up sooner.
You do it because you are very cool. I do the same thing so i guess im very cool too.

Activate - "Borat Voice"

*HIGH FIVE!*

I think i am going to buy this game

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/tales-of...jO9uRunoOpHwug