MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 05-08-2014, 03:58 AM   #4994 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
You do it because you are very cool. I do the same thing so i guess im very cool too.

Activate - "Borat Voice"

*HIGH FIVE!*

I think i am going to buy this game

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/tales-of...jO9uRunoOpHwug
Tales games are good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joabbuac View Post
Alpha Protocol is fukin awesome, just remember to invest points in chain shot for the pistol... for the boss fights, which can be a pain in the arse otherwise.
It really is great. Lucky for me I went stealth/pistol build as that's how I always like to play this type of game. I'd say the only problem I have with the game is the bosses. The controls just aren't quite as responsive as they should be for such action packed fights. The pistol makes it a lot easier for sure, but as for a legitimate negative the bosses should have been slightly slower paced with an extra method of victory for stealth guys.

The rest of the game is really good, loving the story/characters especially.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote