MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anthony Johnson vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira slated for UFC on FOX 12

View Single Post

Old 05-10-2014, 11:47 AM   #37 (permalink)
MMA-Sportsman
Super Heavyweight

MMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
Sometimes you post things that make no sense.
Like placing a simple opinion that finishing Lil Nog is not an easy thing to do because he is a very durable fighter that been stopped only one time in his career?? This is totally out of sense to you? OK, then.
Quote:
All of that to refute your point that Nog has been in these wars and, especially any time this decade. And your idea that Runble finishing Lil Nog is a stretch.
To refute? Is that the right verb? I could be the one wrong here in the English department, but to refute the points I brought? May be you mean to defend?
Quote:
At 37, slower, rusty...this is not a good fight for him.
I never said or even think Lil Nog is the favorite going into this fight.

MMA-Sportsman is online now   Reply With Quote