MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anthony Johnson vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira slated for UFC on FOX 12

View Single Post

Old 05-10-2014, 04:53 PM   #39 (permalink)
suspectchin
MMA Fanatic

suspectchin is a name known to allsuspectchin is a name known to allsuspectchin is a name known to allsuspectchin is a name known to allsuspectchin is a name known to allsuspectchin is a name known to allsuspectchin is a name known to allsuspectchin is a name known to allsuspectchin is a name known to allsuspectchin is a name known to allsuspectchin is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsu1 View Post
heh i actually think this is a horrible matchup for RJ ..

lil nog has great technical standup.. i think he actually outpoints RJ pretty easily

whateven the + $$ line is on lil nog, im sure going to give it some action
i think its naive to think that lil nog will be in top form. he rarely fights because of injuries. do you actually think he is going to be fighting at 100%? being an inactive fighter who seems to get injured a lot isn't a good formula for beating an explosive and athletic stud like anthony johnson. the nog brothers arent exactly fast either. very good match up for johnson it looks like. davis sets up his take downs terribly and even he managed to eventually win a decision against lil nog despite struggling a bit. johnson wins this one standing and on the ground imo.

if lil nog pulls out of this fight, he should think about retiring, and im not confusing him with his brother. lil nog may have been in less wars, but injuries have plagued him and he has become incredibly inactive. whats even the point of continuing if he keeps getting hurt? not doing his body any favors. hes not exactly young either. im not saying he should retire right now, but if he pulls out, he should definitely contemplate retiring from professional mma.
suspectchin is offline   Reply With Quote