MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fights to make after UFC Fight Night 40

View Single Post

Old 05-12-2014, 02:10 PM   #10 (permalink)
John8204
Ultra-weight

John8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By All
10 Fights I want to see

1. Matt Brown vs Hector Lombard for the Interim Welterweight Championship. Hendricks is out with an injury, GSP is out for another year and we have four guys who have in my eyes earned a title shot. The field has to get drastically cut down and I believe the best way to do it is to have the Woodley/Macdonald winner fight Hendricks for one title and Brown/Lombard fight this summer for the interim. So at the end of the year we have a title unification and then July 4th 2015 GSP vs whomever is the champion.

2. Joseph Benavidez vs Kyoji Horiguchi I was impressed with Kyoji enough to throw him at one of the top five guys, a win over Benavidez lines him up for a title shot.

3. Soa Palelei vs Frank Mir, apparently Mir hasn't been cut yet well I say give him the Hulk and see if still wants to compete in MMA after Hulk Smash.

4. Costa Phillipou vs Mike Swick - stylistically the best fight for Swick it'll be a co-main event or main card fight and if he retires with this fight their will be little to no shame.

5. Daron Cruickshank vs Tony Ferguson - I love both guys the winner should break out in the LW division.

6. Johnny Eduardo vs Francisco Rivera - PPV opener

7. Rafeal Natal vs Lorenz Larkin - cut fight

8. Ed Herman vs Tim Boetsch - just a rough scrap or a chance for Herman to move up the ladder

9. Erick Silva vs Rick Story - Personally I would rather see Silva just knock out bums for the next five who gives a shit about titles and rankings but I guess a fight with Story could be good.

10. Nik Lentz vs Cole Miller (after Miller gets his faced smashed by Conor)

John8204 is online now   Reply With Quote