MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - brownpimp88 abusing his mod priviledges
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 03:00 PM Thread Starter
brownpimp88 abusing his mod priviledges

i have never had a problem with this guy .... but he takes offense to be dropping out of the debate saying that i was scared and couldnt hang ... that my 2 sentance wouldnt do well... i have done nothing to him the he pms me and starts bashing me again and saying things that require a response but when i respond to it he says im spamming .... he actually fabricated a warning against me .. hes a new mod and i think he should be checked out he obviously dosent deserve this priviledge..... and he actully told me that if i responded to his last pm .... where he bashed me somemore...that he would ban me .. i think this is just petty... im a paid member i dont cause trouble ... i actually baught another member a membership just for makin me a sig banner that was AWESOME.... i just needed to vent this here becoz he deff needs to be brought to justice....and since he wont let me talk to him privately i have to bring it here so the admin will see it and maybe if anyone else had a problem...

i just dont get it why im a target ... i dont cause trouble

My Top 10:
Lyoto Machida
Aleks E
Josh Barnett
Big Nog
BJ Penn
Anderson Silva
Cro Cop Musosi and bada hari
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome