MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - brownpimp88 abusing his mod priviledges

View Single Post

Old 07-16-2007, 03:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
liveson777
Lightweight

liveson777 is just really niceliveson777 is just really niceliveson777 is just really niceliveson777 is just really niceliveson777 is just really niceliveson777 is just really niceliveson777 is just really niceliveson777 is just really niceliveson777 is just really niceliveson777 is just really niceliveson777 is just really nice
brownpimp88 abusing his mod priviledges

i have never had a problem with this guy .... but he takes offense to be dropping out of the debate saying that i was scared and couldnt hang ... that my 2 sentance wouldnt do well... i have done nothing to him the he pms me and starts bashing me again and saying things that require a response but when i respond to it he says im spamming .... he actually fabricated a warning against me .. hes a new mod and i think he should be checked out he obviously dosent deserve this priviledge..... and he actully told me that if i responded to his last pm .... where he bashed me somemore...that he would ban me .. i think this is just petty... im a paid member i dont cause trouble ... i actually baught another member a membership just for makin me a sig banner that was AWESOME.... i just needed to vent this here becoz he deff needs to be brought to justice....and since he wont let me talk to him privately i have to bring it here so the admin will see it and maybe if anyone else had a problem...

i just dont get it why im a target ... i dont cause trouble
GSP
Lyoto Machida
Aleks E
Josh Barnett
Big Nog
BJ Penn
Anderson Silva
Cro Cop Musosi and bada hari