MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - brownpimp88 abusing his mod priviledges

View Single Post

Old 07-16-2007, 03:59 PM   #21 (permalink)
brownpimp88
SugaRUSH!

brownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by liveson777
JUST??? it was "JUST" petty.... u really need to mature and learn when to let a argument die...

they whole time u kept provoking me luring me then saying hateful words and telln me im spamming you...

people like you shouldnt be in a place of authority.. u abuse it to suit yourself
LMAO! Your telling me?

Anyways, you kept on annoying me. I told you my opinion about you in a fairly civilized way. I told you to stop PM'ing me many times without insults. You didn't stop. I told you my opinion about you which is not abusing my power. You then continued and then I warned you. Get over idiot.